Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sarah Kuipers, Oct 31 2008 3:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Stress Managment for You and Your Clients Sat 29th Nov, 2008 in Central London

In response to the stress experienced by so many therapists and their clients due to the current economic situation, Sarah Kuipers is presenting the following workshop:

Stress Management - for you and your clients

on: Saturday 29th Nov. 2008 in Central London near Kings Cross

This interactive workshop will enable you to:

• Help yourself and your clients feel calm, relaxed and more in control with these simple and effective strategies

• Take the pressure off yourself and reduce your stress levels by changing limiting belief patterns

• Discover 3 simple strategies to break the pattern of persistent worrying thoughts

• Release emotions such as hurt & anger, quickly and easily with a simple energy process

• Discover which strategies help you to feel calm and relaxed in just a few minutes

As a homeopath and naturopath Sarah Kuipers worked for over 20 years before finally experiencing burnout. Determined to help prevent other practitioners falling into the same traps, Sarah embarked on a comprehensive MSc Research study on stress in homeopaths and reflexologists. And now she brings the results of that research - together with her wisdom, compassion and understanding into her practical, dynamic and fun workshops. Make sure you learn from Sarah’s mistakes - AND discover a wide range of simple stress management strategies to help both you and your clients.

SPECIAL OFFER Pay only £75 if you book by 20th Nov. (normal price £95)

Places are limited so phone 01730 827052 to book your place now.

Did you know?

Practitioners who are more stressed and have less coping strategies are more likely to feel 'drained' by their clients or feel burnt out. So learn how to reduce your stress levels now with these simple yet effective strategies.

"The workshops have been a great benefit, a revelation to me, almost the missing link. Simple, practical exercises I can also share with my clients. I loved Sarah's enthusiasm and intent."
Alyson Larkworthy, Homeopath

Here is what previous workshop participants said:

"The workshops have been a great benefit, a revelation to me, almost the missing link. Simple, practical exercises I can also share with my clients. I loved Sarah's enthusiasm and intent."
Alyson Larkworthy, Homeopath

" I've realized just how important it is for me to take responsibility for my health and wellbeing and how simple it is to manage my stress levels! The day has left me feeling lighter and more confident in my ability to cope with the stresses of homeopathic practice. The workshop was excellent and provided me with a number of amazingly simple, yet effective tools with which to manage day to day stress levels. I can't think how the day could be improved."

"Sarah's manner and clarity was easy to follow and kept my attention throughout."
Sue Woodbridge

"Excellent. Brilliant pacing, awareness and understanding of individual."
Pauline Withers, Healer and Hypnotherapist

For further information phone Sarah Kuipers on 01730 827052

or visit www.yourhealth2.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events