Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
THERAPY FOR THERAPISTS
Group support and advice sessions to help complementary therapists with everything from therapy techniques to business strategies.
The purpose of the group is:
* To create a supportive community of therapists who share their theory, their practice and their difficulties.
* To encourage and facilitate discussions among therapists about their key issues.
* To provide a vibrant and inspiring resource for continued professional development (CDP).
The sessions will include:
* Discussion of specific cases and general themes.
* Sharing of particular challenges and insights.
* Community building.
Or: £90 for three sessions to be used within 6 months
•Time: 1pm - 3pm on the last Friday of each month
•Dates: Jan 30, Feb 27, Mar 27, Apr 24, May 29, Jun 26, Jul 31
•Venue: Central London, TBC
The group is open to complementary therapist at all stages and techniques.
The facilitator will be Kathryn J Reynolds, who has huge experience of working as a therapist in London over the past 15 years. She has worked at a wide range Women&Health in Camden Town, The Hale Clinic at Regent's Park, Urban Bliss clinic in Portobello, London Lighthouse in Ladbroke Grove and the Health Schools Scheme around north London. Kathryn has also trained as a Seed coach, the network set up by public relations legend Lynn Franks to support entrepreneurial women.
For more information, see www.hawthorncove.org, contact Kathryn by email at email@example.com or phone her on 07976 739286.
Interfaith Minister,Coaching ,and Presenter
A place where all are welcome .