Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Joy Healey, Feb 2 2009 11:58PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

An offer of free publicity

On Sunday our local group had a great talk, and it was good to meet up with other therapists, which gave me an idea for how we can all help each other.

I have a migraine blog, aimed at bringing traffic to my website.

If any therapists can write me a small (say 300 word) piece on how their therapy can help migraine I will post it in my blog. If they're willing to write me a longer article (say 900-1200 words) I'll introduce it in the blog and submit it via my article submission service, although I'd have to be listed as a co-author, otherwise my article service would reject it.

In either case contributors will have their contact details included, plus a link back to the migraine site.

If possible, a link back to my migraine site would be appreciated.

To give an idea of the kind of post I was looking for, I've already written my own sample, about the talk we attended on Sunday:
http://stopthemigrainemadness.com/blog/2009/02/walking-talking-and-laughing/

Hope some people will take advantage of this offer of free publicity. Contact me by clicking on my name in this post (I hope!)

Joy
Pauline McKittrick
Mar 26 2009 11:26AM
Hi Joy - Ive only just joined the forum - is it too late to write up a little bit about the benefits of indian head massage for migraine sufferers?

let me know via pauline@reallygoodlife.org

Regards,
Pauline
Joy Healey
Mar 26 2009 4:08PM
Hi Pauline

I'd love to receive your write-up.

I'd been disappointed that no-one actually responded to this (until you did!)

Either everyone is so busy they don't need free publicity, or they see no value in their therapy for migraine sufferers - LOL!!

So, Pauline - yes please - I'll email you contact details separately, and anyone else who meant to reply, the offer is still open.

Joy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion