Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gemma Brown, Jul 8 2009 2:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Work Opportunities for Mobile Therapists

New Work Opportunities for Mobile Therapists

Are you a mobile complementary therapist looking to increase your client base? Then we can help.

The On Site Massage Co have been providing complementary therapies to the corporate and events market for over 8 years and we are about to launch a brand new ‘At Home’ service to our clients. We’re very excited about this new project and are looking for highly motivated and professional therapists to join our national network. There’s a small registration fee of £10 a year to cover the admin costs but no other charges involved. So, if you are a qualified and insured mobile therapist and want to earn a minimum of £30 per hour, please go to our website for further details and to register at http://www.onsitemassageco.ukweb-e.com/athome/login.htm

The website isn’t yet live or available for clients to view as we are still going through the final stages of testing however, we urge you to register as soon as possible so that you can be available to take bookings as soon as we launch. If you have any queries, please email athome@onsitemassageco.com.

We look forward to hearing from you
On Site Massage Co Team
Christopher Evans
Aug 20 2009 8:49PM
Hi Gemma,
mobile therapists; are you regestering, Indian head Masage & Reiki therapy for your listings.
If you are then I am interested to learn more.
Regards,
Chris Evans, ShantiTaoReiki@aol.com
Based in north Birmingham.
Zena McGee
Sep 29 2009 12:26PM
Hi Gemma,

Are you registering Holistic Body Massage Therapists if so I'm interested my email tullymarc1@yahoo.co.uk
I'm a qualified therapist with insurance in the South London area.

Kind Regards,

Zena.
Maurizio Dante Seveso
Oct 2 2009 8:34AM
Hallo Gemma,

I offer Marmas Massages - Ayurvedic treatments - and I'm looking to improve number of my customers.

Marmas Massages are quite unpopular in Western countries and few people know them.

Do you think that this type of New Work Opportunity could help to promote my treatments?
How long does it take to have a fair feedback from the people?

Thank you in advance for your kind answers.

Best Regards;

Maurizio.
Maurizio Dante Seveso
Oct 2 2009 8:37AM
Hallo Gemma,

before I forgot to communicate my email, which is mdseveso@gmail.com

Best Regards;

Maurizio.
Luc Laurent
Mar 2 2010 9:50PM
I am very mobile all around London right now and be able to be contacted anytime of the day or evening. Qualified BTEC therapist and fully insured.
My cell # 07540971944 or icebergluc@hotmail.com
Looking forward your call. thanks
Luc
Angela Shepherd
Apr 7 2010 12:41PM
Hi Gemma,
Just to let you know I have registered. I am based in York and can offer Swedish Massage and Aromatherapy.
All the best with the new venture!
Angela.
Hazel Taylor
May 11 2010 6:41PM
Hi Gemma,

I may be a bit late with this, but I am registering today and look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Hazel.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities