Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Joan Rachel Juniper, Aug 18 2009 4:34PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Rooms for hire in beautiful tranquil Health and Well Being Centre in Surrey 5 miles from Guildford

If you are a professional ethical practitioner looking for somewhere special to treat your clients and enhance your client numbers come and join me at my newly developed comfortable therapy centre set in nine acres of private tranquil gardens in Elstead Surrey, five miles from Guildford.
The centre offers two fully equipped clinic rooms and one consulting room(also suitable for talking therapies),available for hire on a sessional, weekly or monthly or annual basis. Other facilities include bathroom /toilet and a clinical room for oils and equipment storage. Tea and Coffee etc facilities are available for you and your clients. Wheel chair access in place.
One of the rooms is also suitable for group meetings, seminars and teaching for up to 10 people with adequate parking.
I am particularly interested in developing shared care and referral to relevent practitioners and also continuing professional development and clinical supervision. We already have a group called Health Fitness and Wellbeing therapists in and around Elstead and we would love you to join us. Newly qualified practitioners most welcome.
Please contact me, Joan on 01252 702612 answerphone /fax to discuss room hire costs / arrange an informal visit / book rooms. speak to you soon. P.s You can find me on the Embody website
Amanda Clegg
Aug 18 2009 10:30PM
Hi Rachel

May be interested in this - especially in your idea of integrated therapies. Will try to give you a ring tomorrow. I am in Milford.

Cheers

Amanda Clegg
Joan Rachel Juniper
Aug 19 2009 9:32PM
Hi Amanda
Thank you for replying to me. please leave a message on my phone with your number if I am on answerphone. Its good that you are so close. Hopefully we can arrange for you to come and see the centre and have a good discussion.
Kind thoughts
Joan
Romy Palmer
Sep 4 2009 3:32PM
Hi Joan

I live in Warlingham in Surrey and I might be interested in renting a room am newly qualified in Swedish but have been qualified in Thai Yoga Massage since 2006. Would love to have a chat and find out costs etc. You can call me on my mobile or email (am on the members list here) or would you prefer me to call?

Look forward to speaking soon!

Thanks
Romy
Joan Rachel Juniper
Sep 5 2009 5:53PM
Hi Romy Nice to hear from you.
Would you like to email me at jjuniper@btinternet.com and then we can exchange telephone numbers to discuss.
By the way very many Congratulations on qualifying
Best wishes
Joan
Claire Knott
Apr 25 2010 10:02PM
Hi Joan,

I was wondering if there was any space for an additional practitioner at your clinic? As I work full time as an accountant I am looking to rent a room for a one or two evenings a week, to try and build up a clinic (and eventually escape accounting!!).

Please contact me at surreyamatsu@btinternet.com if this is something that we can discuss further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Claire

Post Reply |

| Back Up to For Sale