Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Yvonne Jevons, Sep 14 2009 3:12PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Universal Reflexology and the Healing Journey

Universal Reflexology and the Healing Journey - 2 Day Workshop
Sat 24th & Sun 25th October 2009
Falkirk School of Massage, Scotland
with Sally Teixeira
www.reflexologyinrio.com
www.universallyrio.com

Come and join Sally as she shares the techniques and insights of Universal Reflexology, as first shared by Chris Stormer-Fryer. Workshops are open to everyone who is drawn to look deeper than the physical aspect of healing and each day will involve extensive practical sessions in a relaxed, fun and inspirational environment.

All enquiries and bookings:
Email: info@sumotherapies.com
www.sumotherapies.com
Tel: 01324 630888

Universal Reflexology and the Healing Journey - 2 Day workshop
This 2-day workshop will share the theory, techniques and emotional/spiritual insights of Universal Reflexology and open your mind to the multi-dimensional aspects of healing through the feet. Working with a light touch, energy, focused intent and colour visualizations to link into the chakra system, it will inspire you to look beyond the simple healing of a physical symptom. The workshop will also introduce working with Universal healing symbols (as channelled by Kath Forster in Johannesburg www.essence.co.za ) on the feet. Both days will involve extensive hands on experience and everyone will have the chance to give and receive a full session of Universal reflexology.
Frances Kelly
Sep 14 2009 8:56PM
Hi Yvonne,
I may be interested in coming along to the workshop, can you let me know the cost of the 2 days.

Thanks
Frances Kelly
Yvonne Jevons
Sep 14 2009 9:37PM
Hi Frances,
I have just posted this for Sally having been on her workshop last year in Edinburgh and highly recommend it to anyone. Great explanations and lots of hands on practical on both days. Please contact the organiser for full details of cost etc:
E: info@sumotherapies.com or website
W: www.sumotherapies.com
Tel: 01324 630888

Regards
Yvonne

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events