Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Amanda White, Nov 10 2009 12:56PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Accredited course in SART also worth 10 CPD points

Hi All

We are running a workshop for the above recently accredited course in November and are pleased to be able to offer it half price for any CThA members.SART is an acupressure release skill which can be used alongside other therapeutic practices, and can locate and ease structural problems, reduce pain and increase mobility. Headaches, backache, sciatica, shoulder and pelvic / groin pain have all been helped, instantly relieving patients agony and immobility - SART has actually changed people’s lives for the better.
The SART Accredited Training course- Incorporates four structured training days which are taken in 2 sections, the first covering how to locate the problems and the second is focused on the clearing of that problem. The course requires you to complete some home study and a number of case studies. The course provides easy to follow notes and pictorial training manual. Experienced qualified trainers will assist you at every stage to simplify the learning process. Assessments are mainly practical and can be taken at your own pace. On completion of SART Training, practitioners receive a certificate, marketing material and the first year's membership to the SART association. The SART association was founded to ensure quality control, to train health professionals in order to fulfil a gap in public demand. It also provides website support and a referral system to increase recommendations for SART for health professionals. Insurance can be obtained through joining the CThA.

SART has been developed by clinical ecologist Amanda White RGN, Cert Ed, Lic Ac, MBAC, Reiki Master, NLP Master Practioner and published author of Essential Mind Tools. Amanda has developed this technique over 15 years of clinical use in both the NHS and private clinics.

Feel free to let me know if interested at info@keyhealthltd.co.uk

Frances Kelly
Nov 10 2009 4:48PM
Can you let me know the cost,dates and venue for the course please

Thanks
Frances
Amanda White
Nov 11 2009 9:11AM
Hi Francis
I have sent you an email with the details! Kind regards James
Nitesh Amratal Chauhan
Nov 11 2009 10:35AM
Hi I would be greatful if you would let me know the cost and when the course starts many thanks nitesh
Amanda White
Nov 11 2009 10:40AM
Hi Nitesh
I have sent you details as requested to your email
Regards Amanda
Amanda White
Nov 11 2009 10:42AM
Hi All

Just in case some emails havent got through here are details as some have requested!
The next course is booked for the 27th and 28th of november for the first 2 days and the 11th and 12th December for the final 2 days. The cost for the course is £250 including registration fees and CPD certificates (half the usual £495).

The courses will be held in central Bournemouth. If anyone would like a copy of the prospectus please let me know!

Hope everyone is well
Amanda

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events