Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Anne Margaret Stokes, Feb 12 2010 4:11PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Meditation, Visualization Spiritual Development Course Starts :-Thursday March 11th 2010 7pm

Meditation and Visualization, a six week course and also day workshops throughout the year with Anne Margaret Stokes
The Retreat, Magna Wellbeing, Whaddon, Bucks, MK17 0LP

Come and discover how to meditate and visualize easily and effectively.On this six week course I will share with you techniques in order that you can easily dip into the pool of possibilities, that we all possess, to enable you to access the pathway to your own higher knowledge.

This course not only will enable you to discover easy ways to meditate in order that your life becomes less frantic and much more manageable, but also to gather knowledge and understanding of your own spiritual pathway.

Guides and Angel helpers may introduce themselves to you during this course in order that you become more familiar with them and you with them.
If you would like, a personal picture of your guide or angel helper can be drawn and presented, by me, to you.There is an extra cost for these pictures.

The course covers: - Meditation and Visualization Techniques and goes on to
touch on: - Pendulum Dowsing, Spirit Guides and Direct Voice Channeling, Chakra Balancing and understanding Colour in meditation and Self Hypnosis.

The courses usually consist of a group of 6 people and after the beginners course I do have intermediate workshops to facilitate the growth of meditaters.

Course starts on ;- Thursday March 11th 2010, 7pm - 9pm at above address
Places limited to six on the six week course,( higher numbers on day workshops )
Cost:- £70 to include refreshments and handouts.
Pendulums are available to buy for use on the course, or bring your own if you have one.
Our own Meditation and Self Hypnosis Technique CD's will be available to purchase
Please contact me for details at :- annestokes100@hotmail.com or phone on 07952702473

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events