Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Alison Horn, Mar 7 2010 7:27PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reflexology Therapist looking for work / room to let Fife Scotland

Hi there, I am qualified with an ITEC level 3 diploma in Reflexology.
I am looking for a room to let preferably within a hairdressers or salon, or
similar. Preferably within the Kirkcaldy or surrounding areas.
I am just starting up so would love somewhere I can build up a client base
with reasonable weekly or monthly rental.
I have my own therapy table and equipment, I am just really needing somewhere
to lease.

Gillian Kenyon
May 28 2010 6:49PM

Take a look at:

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work