Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Louise Tremayne, Mar 15 2010 1:13PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Making Social Media Work for Your Business

Would you like to join the social media buzz?

Have you heard about Twitter & Facebook but just don't have a clue how to get started?

Many businesses are now utilizing the power of Social Media websites like Twitter and Facebook.

Don't miss out on these amazing tools because you don't have the knowledge or skills to get started.

I'm a passionate Therapist who has 10 years experience in the IT industry. I'm utilizing these tools to work for my business and I would love to help you and your business too.

Benefits:
Raise your brand awareness
Build relationships with potential clients
Boost your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) i.e. people viewing your website
Promote your blog (you do have a blog don't you?)
Promote events, products, special offers
Gain valuable feedback from clients/peers
Understand what your competitors are doing
Learn from experienced Therapists/companies
Join millions of other people (Facebook has over 400 million users and Twitter approx 75 million)

Included in the cost:
Gathering of Information
Set up of Twitter and/or Facebook Account
Customisation of account
Registration with Directories (so people can find you easily)
Manual – includes all setup details, how to use and tips on how to get the most out of your social media experience
Free support from me, via email or phone

If you are interested in finding out more, please email me on louise@freeflowingenergy.co.uk or call me on 07866 013637.
Mariette Lobo
May 5 2010 7:48PM
Hi Louise - just to say what's a discovery you've been! I've often thought about using social media for business networking purposes but found it all too confusing. Your value-for-money offer came at just the right time - and it's been money well spent. I was most impressed by your professionalism and the way you set up and packaged it all for me - the manuals that explained all I needed to know but, most importantly, the "after care" you provide. You answered my questions promptly (and I didn't feel stupid asking some pretty basic ones!); patiently explained (and continue to explain) what I didn't understand; made (and continue to make) any changes I request; alert me to anything "new" eg updates - all without extra charge. I'm still very much a social-media-for-business novice - but am learning and getting there fast, thanks to you.

Louise Tremayne
May 6 2010 10:21AM
Hi Mariette,
Thanks for your feedback. It has been a pleasure to work with you and help you get social media working for your business. Your questions have been very valuable and I will feed this information back into my manuals. Kind regards, Louise

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion