Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Emmy Osman, Mar 16 2010 6:32PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Part time work

10 MINUTE MASSAGE THERAPISTS REQUIRED FOR EVENTS AND TRADESHOWS IN LONDON AND BIRMINGHAM. PLEASE CONTACT EMMY OSMAN ON 07891576219 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Susan Squirrell
Mar 17 2010 1:06PM
Hi Emmy,

Please can you let me know more information about the events and trade shows 10 minute massage?

Kind regards.

Susan Squirrell
Ceceile Johnston
Apr 29 2010 1:12PM
Hi Emmy,
Would you kindly send me some details regarding these sessions?

Thanks

Ceceile
Hazel Taylor
May 11 2010 6:23PM
Hi Emmy,

Can you please send me details of the London events.

Thanks,
Hazel.
Chris Ley
May 13 2010 10:01AM
hi emmy,

could you please send me some details of the london events.

cheers
chris ley
Gladys Wright
Jun 6 2010 12:46AM
Hi Emmy
Just saw your advert
Can you please send me details of this trade show event in London if it is not too late
Thanks
(I do not have a photo to post yet)
Gladys
Patrizia Pisano
Jun 6 2010 8:27PM
Hello
Just saw your ad. Am very interested in this proposal and would appreciate any further information you may have. Thanks.
Darren Kail
Jun 25 2010 3:17PM
Please send me more information regarding the 10 minute session treatments. Darren Kail
Darren Kail
Jun 25 2010 3:17PM
Please send me more information regarding the 10 minute session treatments. Darren Kail
Alison Woollhead
Jun 27 2010 8:12AM
Please can you send me info on the 10 minute massage sessions in London. Thanks Alison. a.woollhead@btinternet.com
Harriet Muir
Aug 4 2010 6:04PM
Hello Emmy
I am very interested in the London based events. Please could you send me more information. Thanks
Harriet Muir
Gurinder Kaur Chana
Aug 5 2010 11:25AM
Hi Emmy
Could you please send me information regarding the event in London if its still on. Have you got any more events coming in the future.
Thanks and regards
Gurinder Chana
Michelle Callan
Aug 23 2010 3:57PM
Hello Emmy,

Please could you send me more information on the 10 minute massage in London. How often do they come around?
Kind Regards,
Michelle Callan
Ceceile Johnston
Aug 25 2010 5:35PM
Hi Emmy,
In April I posted a request for more information on the part-time post for 10 min massage but I did not get a response from you and wondered if you got the message. Would you please let me know if the situation still extists and whether there is capacity for me to become involved.

Thanks

Ceceile

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities