Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Catherine Hunt, Oct 6 2005 11:56PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Mobile Therapist Required - Tring, Hertfordshire

Hello there

I have a work opportunity for a mobile therapist 1 day a month to visit a company in Tring. Complementary health treatments are very popular with this company and the day is fully booked from 09.30 - 17.00 most visits, with 30 minute break for lunch.

Reflexology and Massage are required, although alternatives might be considered. If you are interested please contact me to discuss arrangements and terms of business.

Kind regards

Cath

Catherine Biggins
Web: www.therelaxationroom.co.uk
Tel: 0117 9413916
Mobile: 07957 861408
Email: enquiries@therelaxationroom.co.uk
Caroline Svorai Singende
Jul 6 2006 1:07AM
Hi Catherine,

This seem like a wonderful oppurtunity.
Have you managed to fill this position?

I am a qualified Massage Therapist with Indian Head Massage.

Would be a pleasure to hear from you.

Kind Regards
Caroline

caroline.singende@yahoo.co.uk
Neville Dalton
Oct 15 2007 3:34PM
Hello Cath.
I know this is way after you first started this thread - I've just joined, and in any case, the vacancy would not have been relevant to me, as I live too far away.

But I was interested in your on-site work. I've contacted dozens of firms in my area - so far without any joy.

But I wondered how your venture works.

How are clients able to be treated throughout the working day? Do they have flexible working patterns?

What facilities are provided for you?

Are massages just neck and shoulders, or is there scope for full-body (or at least, a cut-down version) massages in the time allowed?

Congratulations on achieving this.

Best wishes,
Neville.
Gillian Kenyon
Jul 3 2009 4:26PM
As you are in the South, I wondered if you and anyone you know in your area might be interested in a day of paid work on Sunday July 19th in Southend, Essex

We have been advised that the organisers of this event are expecting 4,500 plus participants

We have been asked to supply 8-10 of our member practitioners to give 15 minute back or leg massages, ie swedish, lymphatic drainage, remedial or sports massage – charging £8 per 15 minute session to the recipients. 20% of the practitioners takings will be donated back to the event organiser who are promoting us at this event and providing the marquee and all publicity.

You will need to take your own couch / therapy chair etc.

Sorry but no expenses are paid.

Previous events we have undertaken with this promoter have generated in excess of £100 per therapist.

Anyone who is intersted - e-mail me back urgently please at Gill@TheHClub.co.uk. Please do NOT use posting reply on the cThA system as it takes too long to get back and forth to everyone.

To verify the authenticity of our request for indepoendent practitioners for this event, check out our web-site - www.TheHClub.co.uk

Remember, please send your e-mail detailing qualifications, name, address and postcode, contact telehone number and interest in joining us to undertake this day of paid work on 19th July to: Gill@TheHClub.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities