Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mandy Louise Shepherd, Apr 28 2010 1:49PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Hypnotherapy

I am very happy to respond to any questions about hypnotherapy and its' uses.
Karen Clements
Apr 28 2010 2:22PM
I am having great success with the hypnotic gastric band. Several of my clients have lost more weight than ever before on diets and are keeping it off as the hypno band completly changes the way our minds think about food. Please feel free to get in touch for more infomation. I am a clinical Hypnotherapist having over 16 years of practice including several other complementary therapies.

Karen Clements part of the CThA
Raymond Nolan
Apr 28 2010 9:43PM
In the Kerry area, south west of Ireland, I am a master hypnotist and clincal hypnotherapist, I have further trained in PsycoSexual and work with regression for this and all the most commonly requested modalities. I'm trained by the HTI in California, one of the foremost training institutes in the world, I would be very happy to answer any queries any members of the public may have. nolanray@hotmail.com to make contact.
Ray
Anna Rowe
Apr 29 2010 4:29PM
I work and run my own Private Practice in the Hampshire area. I am a Hypnotic practitioner and NLP Master practitioner. I have great success with Phobia treatments and Clients wanting to give up smoking. I use a mixture of NLP and Hypnosis to achieve this, if anyone has any questions I would be more that happy to answer and help. You can contact me at anna@timeforachage.uk.com
John Maclean
Aug 30 2010 10:58PM
My name is John Maclean, a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Sports Psycholgist. I work in my practices in Southernhay Clinic in Exeter, Devon and Alcudia, Mallorca. I am also the creator and developer of the Hypno-Band Weight Loss System which is the world's no.1 Gastric Band Hypnotherapy method used by over 280 Licensed Practitioners in twelve countries. To find out more, go to http://www.hypnoband.com

The Hypno-Band is a registered trademark no. 2544272 registered under the Madrid Protocol. Any use of the name Hypno-Band or similar is a breach of intellectual property rights under law.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public