Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Keith A. Meager, May 18 2010 4:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Training in Usui Reiki

Reiki Master-Teacher Keith A Meager. The Reiki Journey. www.reiki-journey.co.uk.
Courses currently offered in Newton Abbot, Exeter and Tiverton, all Devon.
Tuition in traditional Usui Reiki delivered by fully qualified and experienced Master-Teacher.
Comprehensive Student Manual, course Certificate and Lineage Certificate included in fees starting at £100.00.
Please contact Keith for date and venue availability by visiting the website. www.reiki-journey.co.uk, where you will find full details and contact information.
Christina Williams
May 31 2010 8:47PM
Hi keith I would be interested in taking my reki master, I am moving near newton abbot on the 7th of august.I would be most grateful if you would E-mail me with your information. E- mail address. christinawilliams1950@hotmail.co.uk. kind regards christina
Keith A. Meager
Jun 1 2010 12:58PM
Hi Christina,
many thanks for your message. It's good to have you in sunny Devon.
I shall be pleased to help you of course. It's probably best to get your move out of the way then mail me direct at enquiries@reiki-journey.co.uk.
You might also consider joining the CThA therapists support network. We meet in both Exeter and Newton Abbot. If you'd like to, mention it when you email me.
Good luck with the move.
In light & peace
Keith (Reiki Journey).

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events