Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Charlotte Bacon, May 19 2010 3:39PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Mind Body Spirit Show - CPD

Hi

Does anyone know if the workshops at the MBS show count towards your CPD points? Money is a bit tight at the moment so I'm not sure which workshops to do - trying to choose carefully!

I'll be going on the Saturday and I'm trying to decide between the Barefoot Doc and his tai chi based healing technique, and Eva Fraser's alternative to the surgical facelift. I already do reiki healing so I'm not sure if the Barefoot Doc would be a good investment (although I'm sure I'd pick up some new tips and I'd quite like to meet him, he's got a very engaging face!) As for Eva's class, I figured my clients may be concerned with wrinkles and such like so may be I could give them some tips, prob won't be using it myself yet but I suppose its good to start doing it earlier rather than later so who knows :)

If anyone has been before and has any feed back let me know.

Thanks C
Dawn Spragg
May 30 2010 10:43PM
Yes I don’t see why not. Check with the show if they will be providing any form of verification or proof of attendance, they usually do it may supply on the day or swipe your attendance name clip and send on to you afterwards in the post.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events