Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted May 28 2010 10:46PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Does anybody from CThA look at these pages?

it all seems a bit 'dormant'---is anybody there? I was thinking of joining (with FHT at the moment-useless)but-----
Wendy Alexandrar
May 31 2010 9:19AM
I have just logged on - so yes I am here! I am co-ordinator for the North East which area are you in?
Caroline Tipler-Rowlands
Jun 1 2010 5:30PM
This section has only recently started so will take a bit of time to mature, However I would take this opportunity to say that I have been with CThA for quite a few years now and have always found them very helpful when Ive phoned with a query ... friendly and efficient ...
Elaine Anderson
Jun 3 2010 10:45PM
3rd June 2010 Hi I have been a practicing therapist for 12 years and have found CThA to be supportive and helpful, and forward thinking
Amanda Clegg
Jun 6 2010 9:10AM
I've been a member of the CThA for over 5 years now (practising massage therapist for 8yrs) and although sometimes I feel they could be more proactive with the membership, the site forums are good and the membership contact is useful.
Susan Rands
Jun 16 2010 3:40PM
Hello! I've just started looking at these pages. I've been rather busy lately with studies so I'm now catching up on what is going on in the complementary world outside. Looking forward to seeing what the hot topics are!
Linda Donaldson
Jun 30 2010 11:34PM
I am here too!! I can highly recommend joining and the magazine we get sent is full of great information.
Dawn Spragg
Jul 13 2010 4:23PM
Im here

Although a recent add on I can assure you that it is read by many and as you can see from the replies from some with long term experience and knowledge an awful lot of expertise is exchanged .
Keep reading
If you add to the quality of the forum this can be added to your CPDs

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public