Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Julie Halls, Oct 13 2005 9:54AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Natural Health Agency

Is anyone a member of this agency?

I've looked at their website and they claim to provide client introductions for complimentary therapist and practioners across the UK. There is no joining fee, you just have to make a one off payment to them of 15% of the first treatment for clients they match to you, then nothing more.

It all seems reasonable, but the thing I'm unsure about is how potential clients make contact with them as there's not a section on the website for that. I've emailed them, but have not heard back. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
Rosemary Johnson
Oct 29 2005 5:26PM
Errrm, well......
COuld this possibly be a way for the owners and their mates to get cheap therapy sessions? - plus maybe advertising income from companies persuaded to advertise on the site on the basis of there being a large number of comp. therapists reading it??
Rosemary
Gillian Kenyon
May 16 2008 3:45PM
HI both

Whilst we are nothing to do with The Natural health Agencyu you mention above, The H Club has a client referral scheme for participating indepemdent practitioners.

To find out more about the way we do this, take a look at:

www.TheHClub.org.uk

We welcome new practitioners who want to participate and can ask members practitioners to contact you to tell you how successful it has been if you want us to

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion