Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Nyali Muir, Jun 17 2010 8:14AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

FREE 'Calling In The One' Coaching Clients REQUIRED URGENTLY

FREE-Exciting-Valuable COACHING COURSE Opportunity
“Calling In The One”
7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life
(Brand new to the U.K.)

Are you:
 Single?
 Committed to clearing away the inner obstacles that have been holding you back from Love?
 Excited to discover the Ancient ‘Law of Attraction’ and how it works in your life today?
 Passionately committed to start creating your Best Life to bring in your Perfect Partner?

…..and if you have already done deep inner personal growth work, then this could be the break and miracle your soul has been longing for!!

“Despite years of personal development work, personal and professional studies and qualifications, it is finally inside of this cutting-edge, powerful and inspirational coaching that my life is totally transforming beyond anything I’ve ever know before. Beautiful!!” Nyali Muir

I am seeking my two ideal candidates to take through the “Calling In The One” 7 week training programme – for FREE. If you are truly ready, totally committed to Calling in Your Perfect Partner, and available to follow the 7 weeks course through to completion, then I’d love to hear from you now. Replies by 22nd June 2010.

“We are powerful co-creators of our own experiences
and when we alter our relationship with ourselves
our external world will alter accordingly”

TEL: 01206 822205 nyalifm@btinternet.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events