Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mariette Lobo, Oct 28 2005 7:01PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

VQ Assessor Units

I am a lecturer at a local FE College where I teach Indian Head Massage (VTCT). I have just started my VQ Assessor Unit (A1) and would be delighted to make contact with a complementary therapies lecturer who has already achieved their A1 Unit with a view to using him/her as an online/distant mentor. Any offers?

Mariette Lobo
Email: mfmlob@yahoo.com
Tel: 01592 653774
Jennifer Sally Wayte
Oct 28 2005 9:23PM
Good evening,

I have just received your request and would be happy to assist.

Regards
Mariette Lobo
Oct 28 2005 9:43PM
Wow, Jennifer - that's fantastic. How can I contact you?

Mariette
Geraldine Davies
Oct 28 2005 11:45PM
Hi,
I am a complementary therapist and tutor, I have also been a mentor for the Kinesiology Federation for over a year. The subjects I teach are Yoga, relaxation, meditation, NLP, Kinesiology, Reiki, touch for health, IHMassage and Coaching. If I can help let me know
Geraldine Davies Assessor, Cert. Ed.,
Mariette Lobo
Oct 29 2005 7:48AM
Thank you Geraldine. I'll bear this in mind. It's wonderful to know this system is working so well! I hadn't expected such a rapid, robust response from fellow members. It's very encouraging and for those therapist-lecturers who might feel isolated, a splendid means of online support. I had a lot of help from another Embody member at the very start when I was in the process of developing the unit for my college. Getting different viewpoints is very insightful.

Mariette
Kate Blanchard
Oct 29 2005 5:45PM
Hi Mariette,

I teach an introductory course in Indian Head Massage at an Adult Education Centre. I am willing to help if I can, though I am unfamiliar with VQ assessor units, and would actually like to know more, if it's possible. Would love a reply.

Kate Blanchard, Sussex.

P.S: I trained with Geraldine Davies in IHM.
Mariette Lobo
Oct 30 2005 3:09PM
Thanks, Kate. I'll bear your offer in mind. I didn't think I'd get many (if any) response to my SOS. Now I have several. Thanks to all and I'll keep you all in mind.

Mariette
Penny Jones
Oct 31 2005 11:46AM
I have recently qualified with the A units in June 2005, so it is fairly fresh in my mind, and I have got my folder back. If you would like any help then if I can help you I would be only too willing, just get in touch.

The best of luck with your A units

Penny Jones
Penny Jones
Oct 31 2005 11:50AM
I have recently qualified with the A units in June 2005, so it is fairly fresh in my mind, and I have got my folder back. If you would like any help then if I can help you I would be only too willing, just get in touch email: penny.jones@nulc.ac.uk

I currently teach Nail Art/Manicure/Pedicure for a local college at night time, but I have taught on Indian Head Massage/Reflexology/Aromatherapy courses in the past and I am qualified in these subject areas.

The best of luck with your A units

Penny Jones

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association