Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mariette Lobo, Oct 29 2005 10:13AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Embody Professional Magasine

I received my latest issue yesterday. What am improvement, and a darned good read for a complementary/holistic therapist. Well done Editor, Marketing, and all involved in its production. I have followed up a few useful leads and absorbed valuable some information. It can only go on getting better.

Mariette
Elizabeth Farrow
Nov 9 2005 5:30PM
Hi,

I agree Mariette I value the magazine also, which provides useful and insightful information. It appears to be an excellent way of keeping up to date with current applications and current evidence based research.

I would be interested in submitting articles to the magazine for the readership on 'a complementary medical practitioner's perspective', which I feel would provide 'realness', which might be useful to Embody members. I would be equally interested in reading about other members and their experiences of working in this field, what do you think?

Yours truly,

Elizabeth Farrow BSc
www.colorpurplegroup.com
liz.farrow.cpt@btinternet.com
Mariette Lobo
Nov 9 2005 10:19PM
Great idea, Elizabeth. I, for one, would find reading such articles very helpful and I'm sure other practitioners would too. Go for it!

Mariette
Peta Thorniley
Nov 10 2005 4:52PM
We would love to receive articles from yourselves and other members. We can publish them in the magazine and/or on the website. If you would like to do this, you can contact our editor at editor@embodyforyou.com, or 0870 20142060 her name is Becky Knapp.

Great to see members using the site and with some positive feedback.

Kind regards

Peta Thorniley
Head of Embody

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion