Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Liz Phillips, Jul 2 2010 4:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki research Bristol 10th and 11th September 2010

Please find below a letter looking for reiki practitioners to take part in Research run by Leeds university
If you are able to help please email Liz, more information can be sent regarding details of the research.
If you live in or around leeds i will be able to put you in touch with Hellen the student doing the project.
Thank you

Dear Reiki I & II practitioner,

I hope this email finds you fit and well.

I am writing to ask if you would like to be involved in a research project that will be taking place at Carpe Diem in September. I am asking you because you are or may know of reiki practitioners that maybe able to help.

A PhD student called Helen from leeds university is coming down on friday 10th and saturday 11th September to interview as many reiki practitioners as possible. I meet Helen at a conference earlier in the year dedicated to CAM research, please find attached an explanation of the research which Helen would like you to read. Could you please pass on this email to any reiki practitioners that may be able to come and help. Let me stress that you do not have to be a practicing practitioner as the research is all about self care and maintaining good health. The interview between 9am to 5pm may take up to an hour or more so your patience on the day would be appreciated. We have discussed having a reiki share on the ?Sunday as well but that is if we can fit it all in.

I think i have covered everything, if you have any questions please ring Liz at carpe diem I am in carpe diem on Tuesday and Thursday and most Saturdays we are closed wednesday. Amanda works the other days but does not know details about the project so please direct your questions to me. The information sheet is self explanatory so I would be surprised if you have any but all the same if you have questions I will try to answer as best I can and if I do not know i will find out.

If you would like to take part please ring Carpe Diem (telephone number below) and we will book you a day and time convenient to you.

We look forward to meeting and working with you in the near future.
Dipa Chandegra
Jul 7 2010 10:59AM
I would love to speak with Helen,

Unfortunately they location is too far to travel too. Please contact me on 07502 395 822

Love and light

Dipa Chandegra
Liz Phillips
Jul 7 2010 11:42AM
Hello dipa
Helen lives in hull and comutes to leeds where do you live.
Can you email me at carpe.diem@live.co.uk and i will give you her email address.
Thanks Liz

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events