Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dawn Newbury, Nov 4 2005 6:14PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Freelance Tutors Required - All complementary health subjects - 1 day/2 day courses.

Tutors required for School of complementary therapies in Hampton, Middlesex. All subjects required, please telephone with relevant experience and qualifications. Good rates of pay.

Tel: 0208 287 6364 / 07766 810 942.
Vivienne Spence
Nov 5 2005 9:17AM
Please send further details to vivspence@onetel.com. I am an experienced tutor in Stress Management, Relaxation, Visualisation & Meditation, & Healing.
An accredited tutor with the NFSH since 1996, I have created and presented workshops in all the above subjects. I am very "hands on" with my teaching making all courses experiential. I am also interested in mentoring and taking students beyond the basics into Applied Healing.
For ten years I was proprietor of a Complementary Therapy Clinic called The Relaxation Centre in St Albans.
Membership: NFSH: DHN: BHMA:EMBODY:

With love, light and rainbows
Viv Spence
Jayne Doyle
Nov 6 2005 5:14PM
Hi Dawn
I am very interested in freelance tutoring. I am an experienced therapist (please refer to www.jaynedoyle.com for further detail) and have recently completed the teaching award 7407 stage 1 and 2. I have taught a little within FE both in Reading and Newbury over the last academic year. I am very interested in combining being a therapist and teaching therapies. I have made a note of your phone numbers, so will contact you. If in the meantime you would like to contact me, my details are on my web site.
Many thanks, take care, Jayne.
Lorraine Wright
Nov 9 2005 2:50PM
hi, just thought i would let you know that i am interested but live in the north east. I am a tutor for various colleges teaching aromatherapy, reflexology, body massage, indian head and an a baby massage instuctor all training up to IIHHT Standards.
You can contact me on aromatherapythewrightway@yahoo.co.uk
If I can be of any help.

Cheers
lorraine wright.
Michael D Mandel
Nov 15 2005 5:36PM
Dear Dawn

I am currently teaching the ITEC diploma in Holistic Massage
ITEC Diploma in Reflexology

and have taught ITEC Aromatherapy

I would be delighted to discuss how I could be of service to you and can be reached on 07939 592960

I have been a practising therapist for over 15 years.

Michael
Valerie Stagg
Nov 16 2005 5:54PM
Dear Dawn
Although I live in West Cornwall, I would be very interested in teaching at your centre, especially for weekend workshops. I practise Shiatsu, Reiki and Sound Healing/Therapeutic Voicework. I have been teaching Reiki for the last 7 years and practising for much longer. I am an approved teacher with Embody and also possess the City and Guilds 703 1&2 adult teaching qualification. I have taught this privately and in adult education.

I regularly run workshops in holistic singing/voicework which incorporate body/energywork with vocal techniques and using the voice as a healing tool, e.g. Body and Soul Singing, Voicing the Soul.

I also have experience in running one-day introductions to Shiatsu at a local adult ed. college. I am a very experienced tutor/facilitator and have been teaching groups and individuals for 17 years.
Valerie Stagg
Nov 16 2005 5:56PM
Dear Dawn
Although I live in West Cornwall, I would be very interested in teaching at your centre, especially for weekend workshops. I practise Shiatsu, Reiki and Sound Healing/Therapeutic Voicework. I have been teaching Reiki for the last 7 years and practising for much longer. I am an approved teacher with Embody and also possess the City and Guilds 703 1&2 adult teaching qualification. I have taught this privately and in adult education.

I regularly run workshops in holistic singing/voicework which incorporate body/energywork with vocal techniques and using the voice as a healing tool, e.g. Body and Soul Singing, Voicing the Soul.

I also have experience in running one-day introductions to Shiatsu at a local adult ed. college. I am a very experienced tutor/facilitator and have been teaching groups and individuals for 17 years.

You can contact me on valstagg@btinternet.com or 0845 4580614(local rate ).

Best wishes
Val
Carole Thomas
Jan 13 2006 11:20AM
Dawn,

I am currently teaching VTCT Massage and A&P. I am studying C&G 7407 level 4, stage 3, speciaslising in teaching Holistic Massage. My qualifications are: ITEC Massage and A&P, Sports Massage, Aromatherapy, On-site massage with stress management and VTCT Indian Head massage. Have also studied Reflexology but no diploma. I've been practising for 6 years. I am London based and curretnly combine, full time, massaging at local Leisure centres, also day contacts in City firms alongside my teaching. Should you wish to contact me please email on carolethms@aol.com or phone 07811 833 257 or 020 7985 0210.
With Regards
Carole Thomas

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association