Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Jul 21 2010 3:09PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Parsonage Side Retreat's open weekend 2011

Hello,

I would like to invite you to Parsonage Side Retreat's open weekend. Scheduled for next year on the 7th & 8th May 2011. There will be workshops, relaxation, healing, massage, laughter and surrender. This is a chance for everyone to share their abilities in what they aim to do, or even still do. This weekend is going to be an eye opener for your soul as well as your awareness in knowing more about yourself, or just to come along and have some fun and take part in the workshops. We are looking for speakers, therapists, mediums, psychics..alike to be apart of this special weekend to conduct workshops for donations only. To enter the retreats weekend is by donation only.

We had an opening weekend for the retreat this year on the 1st and 2nd of May 2010, it was amazing, lots people came with no expectations and actually left with a new direction in their life, we hope to keep this legacy going year after year. (see website for more details).

Parsonage Side Retreat (PSR) is a purpose-built residential centre equipped for brain-wave entrainment set in the glorious country side of Somerset. The Retreat provides both self-catering and B&B accommodation for up to 17 persons. We also have large group rooms available for hire for workshops, conferences, retreats, courses and complementary therapies. We have large meditation spaces, spacious gardens surrounded by woodland and fields. There is TV & WI-FI in all rooms plus an indoor heated swimming pool. There is also wheelchair access and ample parking, with vast amounts of countryside and ancient gardens.
The idea for the weekend next year is to get together like minded people who want to go forward in their abilities, to share their knowledge and to help these people go forward.

Please get back to me on your in-put what you would like to do and what you can offer, any thoughts on how to improve the Parsonage Side Retreat experience. There will hopefully be workshops again of drumming, chanting, meditations and talks like we had this year. Hopefully some entertainment again on the Saturday night or even both nights. There will also be massages and tasters for the chec units and more. Please get back to me on any thoughts and ideas. Any help with organizing will be great and volunteering will be great.

Theres also spaces for B&B for those who are traveling from afar, no one has booked yet so get in there first.
With all the feedback we had from this years open weekend we have improved on some of the things that people commented on. To see the pictures from this year look at the website (below).

Hope your all well and look forward to your replies, please forward this email on to those who you think will be interested, we are looking for people to do some entertainment too.

Any queries or questions please feel free to contact me.

Richard Bexx - Venue Manager & healer

www.ParsonageSideRetreat.webs.com for more information

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events