Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Yvonne Jevons, Aug 3 2010 10:54PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

School of Life, Diamond Inguz and DARE workshops - Scotland

School of Life, Diamond Inguz and DARE workshops - Scotland

Having attended both the Diamond Inguz LiGHt Healing, 6 day School of Life and 7 day DARE workshops I can honestly say that your soul will welcome these opportunities to waken and grow. On each of these courses, all participants had a fabulous time learning and sharing, as well as blossoming with new vitality. Joy guides each soul with compassion and facilitates gentle and nurturing clearing of generations of patterns and ties to many things which are no longer serving your soul. RIGHT BACK TO THE SOUL.

These courses aren’t just about talking and learning, there is so much more to experience during these gentle meditative sessions which Joy facilitates throughout each course she provides.

Allonus - A programme of unique teachings for the Journey of Life. Designed to clear back and connect to the Soul. Programmes to attain wisdom, skills, knowledge and personal growth for the Aquarian age. With Joy Wisdom.

Places are limited and a deposit of £50 is required to secure your place on the workshop - online booking and payment facility available at www.allonus.co.uk

You can contact Joy by email: info@allonus.co.uk or telephone: 01691-718927 for specific requirements.

Please share this information with anyone you feel may be interested or benefit from Joy's workshops.

Blessings
Yvonne

School of Life - Monday 30th August to Saturday 4th September - Gillis Centre, Edinburgh

Through the unique workshop of School of Life (SoL) Joy has been teaching the impacts from other lives and we look at releasing old emotional patterns and behaviour from promises and vows during course time. We learn how behaviour and mind patterns occur. Teach how to clear and avoid the pitfalls in life and learn the rules of the game. How to maintain our body and avoid health disorders, explaining how and why we become ill. We look at all areas where blockages occur and what needs adjusting.

During SoL you are connected to your higher senses to ensure perception and intuition at a new level, which helps us on a daily basis as well as clearing negative behaviour patterns and weak connections on a spiritual level.

Emotional baggage is mostly the core of all illness and in SoL we teach how to move out of the see-saw of emotion and clear on a daily basis.
“Through experience I have learnt that what we do today will create our future and what happened in our past is what we are experiencing today. This is our virtual reality.”

In SoL we teach you the rules of the game and how to ‘get your life back’ to full potential, which opens doors and clears space for new to come in. How can we move forward and invite new into our lives when there is no room to move? Joy finds that individuals are so overloaded from the past and in SoL we show you how to clear out the old and invite the new in.

We fragment when we are in shock or emotionally traumatised, and leave parts of our essential self, we feel disjointed and out of touch with whom we truly are. In SoL, we help to put you back together with skills and tools for use on a daily basis. Find out how to reduce the baggage and patterns blocking you today and make your future bright with SoL. During course time we look at how we accumulate mental and emotional baggage, open to the real connection to the heart and the workshop is devised to help you to clear and cleanse the past.

Because we carry much of our past within us, it can overshadow and dilute the path of this life. Isn’t it time you shed the load, once and for all, and start living more of your true potential? Instead of carrying forward and compounding the problems and patterns that can be at a Soul Level. Isn’t it time you ‘Get your life back’ and help others to do so by looking outside the box?

School of life is a fast track personal development and practitioners tool to put ‘U’ back into the Soul. Taught as a 2 x 3 day or 6-day interactive workshop. Gives the individual or practitioner further insights on how to look outside the box of physical and emotional disorders.

Quotes:-

“ I have learnt so much over the last 6 days. I believed that by changing my diet to raw it helped me to overcome emotional issues and barriers, I did not realise I held past mental and emotional baggage still at play. It has been transformational, I can feel my heart, breath deeper and my gut feels clear and free. Each day I felt different, as I connected to another level of myself, I would recommend SoL to anyone.” Andrew 02.2010

‘Since the Sol course I feel inner peace, I am happy and content’ KT 2010.

‘The SoL course changed my life, it opened me to my gifts and wondrous skills denied to me over lifetimes’ June 2009

"With compassionate guidance and deeply healing meditation sessions, this intensive course provided such a clearing of the soul, a lightening of the load. It provided me with a deeper understanding of why we experience this life as we do; I have a vastly deeper understanding of my ‘self’ and a renewed enthusiasm for life. I know this will assist my clients tremendously and I recommend this workshop to anyone looking to expand their self awareness, as Joy shares her knowledge, wisdom and experience freely in a way which bonds your inner knowing together. A soul 'enlightening' experience. Awesome! Thank you. My heart has begun to sing once again. " April 2010

We all have a choice. It is the choices made, that affects humanity.
Allonus Journey of Life programmes, offers you the way forward to challenge old paradigms and patterns that no longer serve you. “To Get your Life Back”
Diamond Inguz LiGHt Healing 5th & 6th September - Gillis Centre, Edinburgh

The word has been growing about Diamond Inguz LiGHt Healing. A brand new healing modality, a gentle male energy, which is Loving and supporting, brought in by the Divine Feminine and Masters of LiGHt. Unique - working with Cosmic Energy and Sacred HeARt that aligns with our angelic connection from within. It was back in 2005 when (channelled by Ronna) Archangel Michael mentioned us connecting back to our Diamond core and our Angelic self. The launch of DILH heralded the call for the Angelic brigade to come forward and align with the new energies of Diamond LiGHt, to awaken and join in with their roles for the awakening of humanity, to be the LiGht bearers of the new consciousness.

£150 or £140 if paid before workshop date.

DARE September 25th to 1st October - Perth, Scotland
DARE is an Integrated Intuitive practitioners course built around a combination of advanced clinical techniques that works on an Energetic, Spiritual, Cellular, Mental and Emotional level to clear out old patterns and behaviour beliefs. As we are all on our path of rejuvenation, it works with past and present to deal with Aquarian needs. Bringing a quick, effortless and effective resolve for the client, clearing blockages and allowing the soul to move and grow.

What we do today has an impact on our future lives.

As our past (lives) have impact upon today (our present life)

We are the creation our past, present and future

Joy Wisdom 2008

Find the Alchemical solution
Using intuitive energetic techniques, we can put fragmented parts back missing from our lives, physically, emotionally and mentally.
‘By collecting the jig-saw parts of ourselves we feel whole again’.
Joy Wisdom

Seven day course cost £750.00. A deposit of £95.00 would be required to secure your place. With balance to be paid 4 weeks before event date. Discount on all levels for early booking - up to 8 weeks before event.

More dates of courses on offer:-

Enjoy a discount on the programmes by booking early.

Other DILH dates are:
September 11th & 12th - Blackburn, Sanctuary Healing Centre

*School of Life (attend 3 or 6 days): (6-day fast track option)
August 30th to September 4th - Edinburgh, Gillis Centre

* DARE F1 & 2 (Prerequisite of attendance is SoL)
September 25th to October 1st - Perth, Scotland (venue tbc)

To attain your discount for the forthcoming events book early (see web site)

Early booking discount available if paid for one month before event.
Discounts
- £20 for early booking – New Kids and School of Life programmes
- £10 for early booking for Diamond Inguz LiGHt Healing
Payment in full is required 3 weeks before event.
Installments and concessions upon request.

Pay via Paypal for an easy option via the web site www.allonus.co.uk - £5 surcharge will apply

* CPD approved - AOR
Local contacts -
Scotland - Yvonne - rainbowfeet58@googlemail.com
Midlands courses - Helen - wilson8lf@btinternet.com
Glastonbury and London – Angela - info@therawfoodschool.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events