Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Natasha Marchant, Aug 4 2010 5:48AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Gaiatri Ayurveda Massage Training

Awareness of Ayurveda and its profound healing benefits is growing. Gaiatri Ayurveda offers professional Ayurveda training, enabling you to offer these healing massage treatments to your clients.

Gaiatri Ayurveda courses are offered at our purpose built training centre in Cardiff at the Gaia Lifestyle Centre but we will also travel to you. Please get in touch for further information.

www.gaiaeducation.com
Sheila Rowlands
Aug 9 2010 11:43PM
hi ther am interested in training advadic treatment but i am by myself i live in brentwood essex when are you going to do next course in this area regards sheila
Natasha Marchant
Aug 9 2010 11:49PM
Hi Sheila

Thank you for your enquiry.

I have had lots of interest in various parts of the UK, I will be looking to provide training in accessible venues around the UK in 2011, I will contact you as soon as there is a training course in your locality.

If you know of other practitioners in your area that are also interested then we can look at finding a local venue.

Kind regards
Natasha Marchant
Sheila Rowlands
Aug 10 2010 12:09AM
many thanks will wait for yur intructions on venue and course regards sheila
Sheila Rowlands
Aug 10 2010 12:10AM
its me again wen are u running courses in cardiff if so i could do a week end course ther!!!regards sheila
Natasha Marchant
Aug 10 2010 12:15AM
Hi Sheila

Please go to www.gaiaeducation.com and click on calendar for all our courses here in Cardiff.

Kind regards
Natasha

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events