Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Norah Coyne, Nov 10 2005 4:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

At last a Website for therapists at a decent price

Dear All I have just about got my website finished now www.connemarahealing.net and the very nice guy who set it all up for me has told me that if any other therapists are interested in building a website he will do for them for £250 (one off payment) which covers around 15 pages, the very best thing about his websites, is once done, you can update and edit them yourselves which is great for special offers, new information, etc. There is a yearly charge of £100 for hosting which he hopes to reduce to much less once he has more clients as he too like us is just starting out with his company. Why not have a chat with him if you are interested, his name is Paymon, telephone 07984155776, email info@nspsoftware.com, website is www.nspsoftware.com. He is also willing to take payments in installments if you are just starting out and a website usually takes around 2 weeks. At last a Website for therapists at a decent price. norahcoyne@aol.com Holistic Practitioner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last changed: November 10, 2005

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion