Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Aug 31 2010 2:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Help! Which portable massage table?

Hello all,

I'd be grateful on any advice any of you have about purchasing a new portable massage table. I have a hefty 20kg table which I find very hard to lug about and would love to invest in a good quality, very lightweight table for my mobile massage therapy business.

I have tried to find massage table UK reviews online without success (lots in USA though!)and contacted a few local retailers to see if they have any tables on display for me to take a look out but sadly they all seem to be mail order only.

I am considering going to Camexpo in London Olympia at the end of October to find a table - does anyone know if it's a good place to go to see a good range on display?

Or does anyone have a brand/model they can recommend?

Grateful in advance for your advice.

Many thanks,

Michelle

Amanda Clegg
Aug 31 2010 10:27PM
I got an Oakworks one about 7 years ago - expensive, but totally brilliant. Very comfy, and weighs in around 11.5 kg with bag and face cradle (I opeted out of the option to raise one end on a ratchet as this added considerably to the weight. Have used mine pretty much every day since purchase and apart from replacing the carry handle on the bag, all is still well. also added the seated massage chair later on, which uses the same face cradle. Purchased from the Massage Table Store in Gloucestershire.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public