Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Brenda Nance, Dec 6 2005 11:31AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Buckinghamshire Therapists

Hello
I'm moving to Mursley (a village near Milton Keynes) at the end of January. I practised as a self employed therapist in Devon in massage, aromatherapy and on-site. I think my nearest local group would be High Wycombe? (though it's not very near!) Is there anyone living nearby who would be interested in getting in touch for support etc?
Looking forward to hearing from someone.
Brenda Nance
Pat Terry
Dec 20 2005 12:34PM
Hi Brenda
My name is Pat Terry and I am the Local Groups Support Co-ordinator for Embody. At present we do not have a local group in the area you are moving to, however on checking the location I would suggest that your nearest group would be Northamptonshire. The meetings are held in Kettering and the next one is on Wednesday 25 January, full details can be found in the Local Groups area.

If you would be interested in forming a local group once you have settled into your new home then please contact me on regions@embodyprofessional.com and I can send you an information pack.

Very best wishes for a pleasant Christmas and a very happy, healthy new year new your new home.

Kind regards
Pat

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion