Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rebecca Stirling, Sep 30 2010 6:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

!!!Next Meeting- 28th October 2010 Wanstead House-Speaker on Marketing Complementary Therapists!!!

Dear All,

I hope this mail finds you well and you have had a lovely summer?

Please find attached a copy of the last meeting's minutes for your information.

The next meeting is due to be held on Thursday 28th October 2010 at Wanstead House, E11 2NT at 6.30pm.

For a map, click on the link below- Wanstead House is a couple of minutes from Wanstead Tube station.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=E11+2NT&ie=UTF8&ll=51.574776,0.028389&spn=0.005108,0.012167&z=16

I hope to be welcoming Steven Harold, author of 'Marketing for Complementary Therapists- 101 ways to attract clients' to speak for us and hopefully we'll all gain some useful tips to help us improve our businesses in this difficult time.

Nearer the time I hope to send out a more detailed agenda of items to be covered, but if you have anything you'd like to be included or any specific questions for Steven, then please email them to me so I can ensure they arfe covered.

NB: The usual fee of £3 will be increased to £6 per member to cover Steven's fee, the room rental, some tea, coffee & biscuits etc. It would also really help if you could bring the correct change,

I look forward to hearing from you to confirm your attendance!

Many kind regards and best wishes,

Becki Stirling

East London and Enfield CThA Group Co-Ordinator
Teruyo Hashi
Sep 30 2010 11:24PM
Hi Becki

My name is Teruyo. Sorry I missed 1st one and I'll miss this Octber meeting as well due to I'll be away.
Hopefully I will be able to make next meeting.

Best regards,

Teruyo
Sarah Finch
Oct 10 2010 9:32AM
Thanks Becki, will be there; sounds great.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Best wishes.
Marcella Shillingford
Oct 13 2010 3:35PM
Good Afternoon Rebecca,

Thank you very much for the notification and invitation.

Look forward to seeing you and the others on 28th at Wanstead House.

I pressed the unsubscribe button by accident, please may I continue to recieve any notifications and future meeting dates.

Thanks once again.

marcellar Shillingford.

Rebecca Stirling
Oct 13 2010 5:20PM
Marcellar,
You should just be able to re-click on the envelope symbol/subscribe button and start to receive updates again.
If you are not subscribed to the forum/group then I don't think emails I send through the CThA email system will reach you and you will have to rely on logging in to check the forum posts.
Many thanks and kind regards,
Becki Stirling
Branka Reljac
Oct 15 2010 8:13PM
Hi Becky,

I haven't been to your previous meetings, but would like to come to the Oct one.

Look forward to it.

Branka
Rebecca Stirling
Oct 24 2010 12:06PM
That's great to everyone who's said they can come- thanks for letting me know.
See you on the 28th.
Regards,
Becki
Andrew Glazewski
Oct 25 2010 8:51AM
Hi Rebecca,

I have a commitment on Thursday evenings, but will try to make it this Thursday.

Andrew.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East London & Enfield District