Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mairead Havern, Oct 1 2010 2:45PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

RAHANNI CELESTIAL HEALING

Rahanni Celestial Healing, Learn to heal with your angels. Rahanni is a beautiful healing modality that balances the male and female energies of each person, it releases all fear and negatitve based thinking. Rahanni works on a pink ray of healing light and with 7 main archangels, ascended masters and a 6 pointed healing star. There is only two levels of training in Rahanni, the first level is Practioner level, once this level of training has been completed you will recieve a certificate that allows you to practice Rahanni on the general public, you also recieve a Rahanni manual and we offer constant support and supervision afterwards( we hold Rahanni share days where you and other practioners meet for discussion and healings). The next level of training for Rahanni is the Teacher Level. This level is optional and if you do not wish to become a teacher of Rahanni you are not obliged to do this level. If you do decide to become a teacher of Rahanni and complete the teacher training you will be given a certificate that allows you to teach Rahanni in both practioner and teacher level. You will also recieve a Teacher manual and will continue to recieve support afterwards through Rahanni Share.

Now taking bookings for training Practitioners/Teachers
To find out more about this wonderful healing modality contact by email manarosea@ymail.com
We can travel to England eventhough we are based in Northern Ireland
Helen Hughes
Oct 5 2010 9:06PM
Hi there it sounds lovely and I was wondering if you did have any plans to come to Glasgow and do a course. I have a few friends who might well be interested also. If you are please let me know as I would love to do your course Helen xxxxxxx

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events