Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
BodyTalk Access Semiar in Woking 22nd Ocotber 2010
BodyTalk Access is a wonderful introduction to get a taste of how powerful BodyTalk techniques are.
Originally the seminar was aimed at laypeople, yet we find more and more therapist use it as an inexpensive introduction to BodyTalk.
BodyTalk Access seminar
Friday 22nd October 2010
in Woking GU21 4AA
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
with Eloise Ansell, CBT, BAT
BodyTalk Access - Self Care
Learn in a day, use for a lifetime!
BodyTalk Access is designed to:
• Calm your Body & Mind
• Reduce Tension, Stress & Pain
• Improve your Wellbeing, Co-ordination,
Flexibility, Hydration & Circulation,
Memory & Concentration
Who benefits from BodyTalk Access techniques?
• Have longstanding health issues
• Are affected by Stress
• Like to improve the general functioning and
performance of your body
• Like to improve your flexibility (including old injuries)
• Like to have tools when you or your loved once injure
themselves to minimize pain, swelling and bruising.
Everyone has a lot to gain and nothing to lose by using BodyTalk Access...
Access is a 1-day seminar teaches:
- teaches 5 simple, yet highly effective techniques
- addresses about 50 - 60 % of health challenges
- non-invasive improves general health and well-being
- works alongside any medical treatment people might
- empowers people to help themselves
- giving access to care, where no facilities are available
- safe (no know side effects or contra indications)
Seminar costs: £ 100.
For more information or to register for this seminar, please use this link: http://www.bodytalksystem.com/seminars/details.cfm?id=13436
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on 01483 476 599 / 07948 735 475
Kind regards Gudrun