Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ariadna Aponte, Oct 3 2010 11:21PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Join my team and become a NYR consultant!

Ever dreamt of being your own boss? Working when it suits you, around your home and family? Earning great money? Join the team and become an NYR Organic Consultant!

If you are someone who would love to join a company that cares about you and the world you live in, here are some great reasons to represent the NYR Organic team and run your own business.

Great Reasons to Join the Team

* Have fun running your own business and earning extra money
* Enjoy sharing award-winning organic beauty products you can believe in
* Receive rewards, bonuses and promotions
* Work hours that suit you and your family
* Benefit from our excellent customer service support and free website
* Low cost start-up: just £95.00

Experience NOT necessary

You don't need years of beauty experience to start your own business. In fact you don't need any. We want you to succeed, so we give all our Consultants 'hands on' training, and are there to support them all the way.
We make it EASY

While the party experience is always the best way to generate sales, and income, your customers will be able to place orders with you at a party, via the NYR Organic catalogue, or direct through your very own personalised website at any time of the day or night.

What do I do now?

Simply send me an email enquiries@homebodytherapy.co.uk, I will be in touch to give you more information and register you as a Consultant.

Once your Starter Kit is ordered, I will arrange training and ongoing support. And that’s it. You’re up and running, with a support team with you all the way. Have fun!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities