Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Keith A. Meager, Oct 8 2010 11:33AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

EXETER TORBAY & DISTRICT - NOTICE OF SPEAKER EVENT

Hello Everyone.
The next meeting will be held in the Public Hall (next to the Sloop Inn) on the main A380 in Kingskerswell, Newton Abbot, Devon on Tuesday 12th October 2010. Starting from 7-00pm with the main meeting from 7-30pm.
I am delighted to announce that our guest speaker will be Sue Farrer. Sue is a highly experienced and well respected Homeopath with a 32 year background in dentistry. Postgraduate qualifications include an honours degree in classical homeopathy from University of Westminster with ongoing studies in homotoxicology, applied clinical nutrition via University of Worcester and bio-energetic medicine. She is a founder member of the British Homeopathic Dental Association and lecturer on dental homeopathy.
For those of you who would not normally come down to Kingskerswell, I would urge you to try and come to this event. It will be well worth the slightly longer journey. If you know other therapists who might like to attend, they will be most welcome. (Free Parking at the Sloop Inn Car Park).
Please contact me for any further information, and do try to let me know (for catering) if you are able to come along and enjoy this stimulating and informative evening.
Keith A Meager. Co-Ordinator Exeter Torbay & District.
Email enquiries@reiki-journey.co.uk. Tel/Text: 077381 97606

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events