Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Oct 12 2010 11:32AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Pamper & Psychic fayres in and around London & Essex

Hi there,

I run small Pamper & Psychic fayres in and around London & Essex and am always on the look out for new people to do therapies etc at them.

Our next 2 are Sat 13th Nov in Romford and Sat 20th Nov in Loughton Essex.
They usually run for around 6 hrs...these 2 will be from 11 - 5pm.

If you know anyone who could be interested in working, selling, or just enjoying the day at one of my fayres...please do pass on my contact details.

I like to offer a variety of therapies, readers and sale items to suit all pockets.

There will be updates on my website as and when more fayre dates / locations are confirmed.

Yours in love & light
Michelle :)

020 8262 1173

www.holisticsoncall.com
Vanessa Pickett
Oct 15 2010 6:08PM
Hi Michelle
I would like to take part but Essex and London are really too far out for me. I am in Orpington Kent
so if you are ever in or around that area (Bromley, Eltham, Chislehurst, Wrotham, etc) then I would be interested. If you know of any one who does arrange in these areas could you pass my details on.
I am qualified in Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage, on site seated acupressure massage, holistic massage, Natural face Lift Massage, Indian Head Massage and Manicure & Pedicure.
Much appreciated
Vanessa
Chantal Fabrice
Oct 19 2010 9:53AM
Hi Michelle,

I'm new on this forum but I'm happy to have a go! London locations and North Kent locations preferred as I'm based in Eltham, SE9.

I'm a Sound Therapist (using sacred instruments) although I would not be able to carry all equipment but for a taster I suppose that it would be ok.

I'm also a Tama-Do(r) Practitioner (Sound Therapy, Colour Therapy & Chi Movement). Sessions are powerful and combine Colour Silks on the body, Colour Essences in the auric field, Tuning Forks on the acupuncture points of the body as well as some hands-on healing. I also use Therapeutic Voicework and I work with pregnant women.

Keep me posted.

Best wishes,

Chantal
Lorrayne Peters
Oct 19 2010 1:02PM
Hi Michelle,

I am interesting in the 20th November date.

I am qualified in Holistic Massage, Advanced Massage and Indian Head.

I would propose that I provide Indian Head Massage treatments.

Please can you email me the necessary information.

Many thanks,

Lorrayne Peters - I.T.E.C.
lorraynepeters@aol.com
Deborah Sheppard
Nov 3 2010 5:08PM
Hi Michelle,

I'd love to take part in something like this- especially in these areas- but I've got things on, on both these dates. I'll check out your website to see what other dates you've got coming up.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events