Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Karly Jenkins, Oct 13 2010 4:54PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

couches

hi

Have found a couple of couches i like......links below. please could u all have a look and see what u think is best and safest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PORTABLE-MASSAGE-BEAUTY-THERAPY-TABLE-BED-COUCH-BLACK-/290486929919?pt=UK_Health_Massage_RL&hash=item43a25ec9ff

http://www.supatherapy.com/more.php?id=123

im a mobile reflexologist. so would like the adjustable height and tilt back rest.
also wooden or aluminium, whats best?

any other tips gratefully recieved.

thanks
karly
Angelina Kelly
Oct 14 2010 10:53AM

Aluminium is best because it's light and therefore easier to carry. A portaped is more convenient for the same reason. Most people have a recliner armchair in their homes so this could be used instead, the advantages of this is that the client is comfortable and the reflexologist can then sit on a foot stool this cuts down the baggage. For yourself then you can put wipes, talc, etc into a small case which is permanently packed and ready to go at a moments notice.

Sue Hannaford
Oct 14 2010 11:07AM
Hi Kathy. There is at least one other thread on this forum talking alot about couches. I would make sure it's a light one for mobile though!
Barbara Lewis
Oct 14 2010 6:50PM
i find my La Fuma chair light and compact adjustable tilt - good value have hd mine for 15 years or more
la fuma on the web should find a supplier
barb
Liz Phillips
Oct 15 2010 12:59PM
Hi i
Liz Phillips
Oct 15 2010 1:04PM
Hi Kathy i can not see the treads but i have a chair that is light and very comfortable for the client i bought at woolworth but i know you can get it at argos.

Your stool is important too i have a sadle stool it is adjustable.

Mobile is hard work so you need light and managable equipment.

Liz
Liz Phillips
Oct 15 2010 1:04PM
Hi Kathy i can not see the treads but i have a chair that is light and very comfortable for the client i bought at woolworth but i know you can get it at argos.

Your stool is important too i have a sadle stool it is adjustable.

Mobile is hard work so you need light and managable equipment.

Liz

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion