Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rebecca Stirling, Oct 15 2010 10:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

!!!REMINDER NEXT MEETING 28th October 2010!!!

Dear All,

Just to remind you, our next meeting is due to be held on Thursday 28th October 2010 at Wanstead House, E11 2NT at 6.30pm.

For a map, click on the link below- Wanstead House is a couple of minutes from Wanstead Tube station.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=E11+2NT&ie=UTF8&ll=51.574776,0.028389&spn=0.005108,0.012167&z=16

We will be welcoming Steven Harold, author of 'Marketing for Complementary Therapists- 101 ways to attract clients' to speak for us and hopefully we'll all gain some useful tips to help us improve and strengthen our practices.

If you have anything you'd like to be included in the meeting or any specific questions for Steven, then please email them to me so I can ensure they are covered.

NB: The usual fee of £3 will be increased to £6 per member to cover Steven's fee, the room rental, some tea, coffee & biscuits etc. It would also really help if you could bring the correct change.

Please email me to confirm your attendance: east-london-and-enfield-district@ctha.com

I look forward to seeing you.

Many kind regards and best wishes,

Becki Stirling

East London and Enfield CThA Group Co-Ordinator

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East London & Enfield District