Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Clare Jansen, Oct 18 2010 10:20AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Freelance massage therapists urgently required!

Several freelance massage therapists required for regular ad-hoc client bookings at busy massage therapy clinic based in the historic Royal Arsenal development, Woolwich, SE18.

Bookings for freelance therapists to treat clients at our treatment rooms in Woolwich. Bookings are on an ad-hoc basis (ie no specific days/shifts) and are usually for 60 minutes duration. This would therefore suit someone who lives maximum 20 - 30 minutes travelling time from Woolwich.

Experience in Swedish/Holistic AND Deep Tissue massage essential. Experience in other forms of massage including Hot Stone, Pregnancy, Indian Head massage would be an advantage. Must be fully insured and ideally a member of CThA.

Candidates must display excellent client care and have ability to work in a proactive manner as the role is unsupervised.

Visit our website for more information us at www.body-workshop.com.

Good hourly rate of pay offered. Please apply via email to info@body-workshop.com with a current CV.
Urvashi Patel
Oct 19 2010 9:23AM
Hi Clare,
Are you looking for any Reflexology Therapist... if so let me know
Thanks
Clare Jansen
Oct 19 2010 7:42PM
I am looking for massage therapists with Swedish/Holistic and Deep Tissue massage experience.

Best wishes,
Clare
Clare Jansen
Nov 29 2010 10:06AM
Freelance massage therapists still required. Please contact Clare at info@body-workshop.com for details.

Zsuzsanna Kulcsar
Dec 17 2010 10:27PM
Dear Clare,

Do you still have available vacancies?

I have qualifications in Holistic (Swedish), Sports, Pregnancy, Hawaiian and Indian Head massage. Currently training in Aromatherapy and Reflexology. I live in Ladywell, Lewisham and work from home as a self-employed therapist.

I would be interested to find out more about the position.

Many thanks, Zsu
Clare Jansen
Dec 18 2010 10:05AM
Dear Zsu

Yes we do still have vacancies. Your experience sounds perfect and would love to find out more about you! Would you like to send your CV to info@body-workshop.com and I will send you back our therapist information sheet.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Clare Jansen
Director - The BodyWorkshop
Gladys Wright
Dec 18 2010 6:11PM
Hi Claire,
Just wanted to enquire if you still require holistic Massage therapists
I am a freelance therapist ITEC qualified,CRB checked and insured.
Thanks
Gladys
Sharon Banks
Dec 6 2011 10:59AM
Hi there

Wondering if you are still looking for people. I am fully insured / self employed Sport Therapist looking to earn a bit more income.
I am a member of CTHA and have various treatments under my belt to offer.
I am also currently studying to be an Osteopath of which I will soon be able to bring forward in treatments.

look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Sharon Banks
info@sharonsmassagetherapy.co.uk
Clare Jansen
Dec 6 2011 6:50PM
Hi Sharon

Thank you for your message and interest in The BodyWorkshop.

Yes, we are always looking for experienced therapists to join our team. The shifts are currently covered but if you are interested in ad-hoc work, please send me your CV to clarejansen@yahoo.co.uk.

Best wishes
Clare

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities