Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Oct 18 2010 1:40PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

We need your help Sunday Nov 19th Charity Fund Raiser for African Children at Holiday Inn Harrogate

This event is held at the Holiday Inn Harrogate in which 120 women are invited to attend

"Ladies Pamper, Shop, Lunch & Fashion Show". The ticket is only £25; includes glass of bubbly, 4-course-lunch & a 10 minute taster treatment. The Charity event is hosted again by Susan Rumfitt of BBC Antiques Roadshow.

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO OPEN ARMS INFANTS HOME MALAWI, C. AFRICA!

Book now as tickets are limited; contact Angela 07932 046677

On behalf of Harrogate & District Soroptimist, I am coordinating 20 complementary & beauty therapists to donate their time. The 120 women are from Harogate and near by districts; they will prebooking their treatments and you will get your potential clients details. This is a great event to build up your client base...in fact at the last event 2 years ago, I gained 6 new clients in which 4 are regular clients...Attached is a list of the therapist please indicate what therapies you do, your location, if you do home-visits & whether you would like to donate a gift voucher for the day. I have a few spots available...call me now so you don't miss out 01423 564 781

If you have products OR know someone that would like to book a booth for £25 please contact

Angela on 07932 046677.

Please help out these needy children...thankyou for your anticipated support...

ShirleyAnn
01423 564 781 or 07788 614 821

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events