Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Nahimby Pachano Linares, Oct 26 2010 3:06PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Light weight couch?

Hi, I would like to spand my business and go onto mobile therapy, but I would like to buy an ultra lightweight couch. Does any body knows which is the lightes available in the market?. My problem is transport as i do not own a car, so it has to be really light. If you know where they sell them and the lightest weight one i could get, please let me know.
Thanks to all in advance
Angela Rawlins
Oct 28 2010 3:56PM
Just a thought - be careful of the patients weight when getting one, my husband suggested that I get a really sturdy one because people are so much heavier now and also that I could be leaning on it which would make a difference also. :)
Angela Rawlins
Oct 28 2010 3:56PM
Just a thought - be careful of the patients weight when getting one, my husband suggested that I get a really sturdy one because people are so much heavier now and also that I could be leaning on it which would make a difference also. :)
Nahimby Pachano Linares
Oct 28 2010 5:37PM
Thanks for the thought, I got already a sturdy one but would like a lighter to carry when aproppiate, i just dont want to do my back carrying a heavy one at all times :-) so if you know where can i get one will be well apreciated as well.
Karen George
Dec 31 2010 12:00AM
How did you get on? Did you find an ultra light weight portable couch? After 11years, I'm looking for a replacement. Starlight go low as 6-8kgs but you pay for the privallage - £700-800!! If you don't mind PINK, try Tahiti Onyx/11kgs from Sportandleisureuk.com. I'm currently considering a 10kg couch from TSGPS via Amazon but still unsure of working weight. Anyway, good luck & if & when you find something suitable, let us know! You may help others...me!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion