Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Louvinia Thompson, Oct 26 2010 5:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Qualifed Massage Therapist looking for work in Central London/Croydon area

Hello

I am a qualified massage therapist (ITEC level 3 diploma in holistic massage). I am currently working full time as a legal secretary but am looking to change career and work full time in this field in either Central London or the Croydon area. To gain experience, I did voluntary work for 2 charities (Positive Place and Terence Higgins Trust). I would consider voluntary opportunities as well but as I work full time I would prefer to volunteer on a Saturday but will consider Tuesday/Wednesday evenings after 6.30 pm. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Wendy Thompson
(wlthompson1@yahoo.co.uk)
Alexandra Soveral
Jan 27 2011 8:49PM
I have just seen your posting in CTHA, which I have read with interest. Are you still looking for massage work? Would you like to have a chat? I have a small practice based in Maida Vale. Check out www.alexandrasoveral.co.uk

Best regards

Alexandra
Wendy Louvinia Thompson
Jan 28 2011 10:46AM
Dear Alexandra

Thank you so much for showing an interest in my posting and for getting in touch. I would love to have a chat with you and I look forward to hearing from you as to when is a good time for you to talk.

In the meantime, I have had a look at your website and printed off the informaton so that I can have a good read of it whilst on my train journey home tonight - it will certainly make a nice change from reading the Evening Standard or the Metro!

With kind regards.

Wendy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work