Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Yvette Gayle Marie Taylor, Nov 6 2010 10:32AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

FREE Talk On Detoxing, Health, Supplementation & How We Can Build Your Business In 2011

FREE Talk On Detoxing, Health, Supplementation & How We Can Build Your Business In 2011
We Would Like To Invite You To Our Free Talk Monday 15th November 2010 in Brighton. If you can't make This event or would like to invite us to talk to a group nearer you please feel free to get in touch info@easybusinessfromhome.co.uk

At This FREE Event You will Find Out About :

Detoxing & Common Signs Of Over Toxicity
A Simple Detox Programme
Supplementation & Why It is So Important In Modern Diets
A Simple Body MOT For You
Find Out How We Can Help You Support Your Clients Health In Between Treatments
Find Out About Our New Business Opportunity

The Talk Is Free For Anyone Who Has An Interest In Health

The Evening Is Being Hosted By Me, Yvette Taylor.

I Am A Complementary Therapist and Have Been Working In The Industry for Over 7 Years. I Have Been Using The Nature Sunshine Products With My Clients For Over 5 years With Great Success. I Love My Work & I Am Very Passionate About Working With People to Improve Their Lives In Someway Whether That Be With Nutrition, Treatments Or Simple Relaxation .... (Bliss!)

Our Guest Speaker For The Evening Will Be Fatima Ford.

Fatima Is a Nutritionist & Kinesiologist and Has Been Working For Nature Sunshine Since 1992! She is One Of The Ambassadors For Nature Sunshine In The UK. There is Nothing That Fatima Doesn't Know About Nutrition !

We Would Welcome Anyone Who Is Interested In Health To Come Along. Even If You Are Not A Therapist Or Health Care Professional. The Evening Is Fun and Informative & Suitable For Anyone Who Wants To Take Care of Themselves & Their Family.

If You would like to register to attend please go to this link http://www.easybusinessfromhome.co.uk/#/register-for-our-next-event/4545302360

If You Have Any Queries Or Would Like To Know More Please Contact Me on 01342 719132 Or 079494 486397 email info@easybusinessfromhome.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events