Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Keith A. Meager, Nov 8 2010 2:57PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

MEETING DATES - EXETER TORBAY AND DISTRICT THERAPISTS NETWORK.

FROM CO-ORDINATOR - EXTER TORBAY AND DISTRICT
--------------------------------------------------
YOUR REPLY IS RESPECTFULLY REQUESTED.
-------------------------------------
Hi Everyone,
We have had to change the date of our next meeting in Exeter (Originally Thursday 18th November 2010).
Due to a clash with the switching on of Xmas lights and Late Night Shopping, the meeting has been brought forward by ONE DAY to Wednesday 17th November 2010, at the Sidwell Centre, Sidwell Street, Exeter, starting at 7-00pm for a prompt start at 7-30.pm.
On the agenda will be to discuss future meeting dates for 2011, and to view a showing of an excellent DVD, 'The Living Matrix'.
As you know, attendance has been rather low of late, so please do try to support this meeting. If you know of therapists who have not yet attended the group, perhaps you could suggest they come along?
I also want to allow time for you to express your feelings, ideas and suggestions about the group and it's future activities. In the present climate of uncertainty about the place of complementary healthcare alongside orthodox medicine, it is vital that groups such as ours keep their membership up to date, and also to feedback to our membership organisations (CThA and others) our feelings and wishes.
Most of us have suffered in the current economic climate so we must redouble our efforts to bring complementary therapies to the public to both enhance the quality of healthcare received and to boost our own practices whilst gaining respect from our orthodox colleagues.
You may have seen the recent circulation in relation to the treatment of Cancer, and I am sure you will have your views, so let them be heard, and your committee will ensure your voice is carried to the top of your member organisation.
This is an important meeting folks, please do make the effort to come along, if for nothing else to share some of my birthday cake!!!!!!!!! It will be lonely without you, and I will just get fat having it all to myself.
DO PLEASE REPLY AND LET ME KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ABLE TO COME ALONG ON WEDNESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER.
NOT A MEMBER? That is fine, come along and see us, who knows you might decide to join us.
-------------------------------------------------

NEXT MEETING:
Our first 2011 meeting in Exeter will be on Wednesday 19th January 2011 from 7-00.pm.
Please get this into your diary early. Agenda and Speaker to be notified soon.
Wednesday 19th January 2011. 7-00pm.
Thanks so much....................
Keith.
Keith A Meager. Co-Ordinator
Exeter Torbay and District Therapists Network.
-------------------------------------------------
RSVP.............

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events