Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Carol McCubbin, Nov 13 2010 10:56PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Facial Treatment Courses

Hi
I am a qualified aromatherapist and a member of CThA. I am interested in doing a course in facials as I keep getting asked for this treatment. I have been looking for a course in glasgow area but am unsure what qualification CThA would recognise. The Carlton Institute has a course that I am interested in can anyone tell me if this is accredited to CThA. Can anyone help!!!
Thanks
Carol McCubbin

Janice Hamilton
Nov 15 2010 2:15PM
Dear Carol

I too am interested in doing a course on facial massage - I had been emailing a fellow member of the CThA in England to see where she did her training and she gave me the name of some types of course and I was going to do some research to see if it was available in Glasgow - not managed it yet due to being busy (hurray!) - however, I intend to do it this week and will keep you posted on my results - where is the Carlton Institute and I'll do some research on this also?

Regards
Janice
Carol McCubbin
Nov 15 2010 5:58PM
Hi Janice
The Carlton Institute is in Glasgow I think it is in Sauchiehall Street I have been told there courses are really good. CThA recognise there hot stone therapy and hopi ear candle course but I didnt see anything for the facial course I am going to phone them to find out. I will keep you posted.
Carol

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion