Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Clare Jansen, Jan 10 2011 8:23PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Freelance massage therapists required for regular weekend shifts - lovely treatment room in SE18

Sick of never knowing when your next massage booking is going to come in?

Looking for regular guaranteed income?

Well look no further!

We are looking for a friendly and professional massage therapist(s) to cover regular weekend shifts (Saturday and Sunday from 2pm - 6pm) at our lovely treatment room based in a grade II listed building. We are based in the historic Royal Arsenal development, Woolwich, SE18 within easy reach of train/DLR/bus and with ample car parking.

Experience and confidence in carrying out high quality Swedish/Holistic AND Deep Tissue massage essential. Experience in other forms of massage including Hot Stone, Pregnancy, Indian Head massage would be an advantage. Must be fully insured and ideally a member of CThA.

Candidates must display excellent client care and have ability to work in a proactive manner as the role is unsupervised.

Visit our website for more information us at www.body-workshop.com.

Good hourly rate of pay offered. Please apply via email to info@body-workshop.com with a current CV.
Kim Anne Loise Hayes-O'Mahoney
Feb 7 2011 1:46PM
Hi i dont have a cv as yet,i am ITEC qaulified in Holistic massage,hot-cold stone massage,stress on-site massage,i hold a first aid certificate,have done intro indian head and startmy ITEC diploma in may,i also have health in the community level 2 and am just starting my ITEC food and nutrition wellbeing. I trained in thai hot oil massage and thai hot poultice massage. I have all my certificates and i live in Greenwich and was raised in Woolwich which is still my family live.
Kim Hayes-o'mahoney
Clare Jansen
Feb 7 2011 5:31PM
Dear Kim

Thanks for your message and your interest in working for The BodyWorkshop. Please can you provide me with your email address and I can email you some information about working for us.

Best wishes
Clare

Kim Anne Loise Hayes-O'Mahoney
Feb 7 2011 5:36PM
hi my email adress is kimoh69@yahoo.com, thamkyou for your quick response
kim hayes-o'mahoney
Gina Edwards
Sep 26 2011 5:40PM
Hello Jan,
My name is Gina Edwards. I have completed and passed the ITEC Holistic Massage course this July. I studied at Greenwich Community College at Eltham centre.

I live locally in Plumstead SE18 London. I am very interested in your job vacancy. I have learned how to give good client care, use good hygiene practice, and perform massage using the various techniques of effleurage, petrissage and some friction.

Hope you find me satisfactory. Please contact me.

Kind regards
G Edwards
Clare Jansen
Sep 26 2011 8:33PM
Hi Gina

Thanks for your interest in working for us. We are looking for therapists with minimum Holistic/Swedish and Deep tissue massage. Will you be planning on studying deep tissue massage in the near future?

Best wishes
Clare
Gina Edwards
Sep 26 2011 10:54PM
Hi Clare,
Sorry for previously putting in wrong name. Yes I do intend to do further courses, and would look at and into Swedish/ deep tissue massage.

Thank you

G Edwards
Clare Jansen
Sep 28 2011 9:24AM
Hi Gina

That sounds great! Would you like to contact us again when you have completed some deep tissue massage training?

Best wishes
Clare

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities