Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Elizabeth Farrow, Jan 30 2011 1:44AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

greater Manchester Students THIS IS FOR YOU

Students we welcome you to our group
As a lecturer in further and higer education I understand the value of having a support group, a mentor and somewhere you can turn to when studying gets tough.

Come and join us and see how we can help YOU

Monthly networking meetings aimed at generating cross referrals and provide information and support
Join us on face book under the Colorpurple listing
Drop in clinics available for professional advice and guidance on a one to one basis
Quarterly meetings for members of the Complementary Therapy Association
Regular supervision for practitioners

Future events will be held at Precious Health in Hale Village The Old Hall Stockport Road Altrincham and the George & Dragon Hotel on Church Street/Chester Road Altrincham and other locations in the area.
The events will be announced on face book and the Complementary Therapy Association forum. In addition to this e mails will be sent to those whose details are held by the C Th A.
A decision has been made to select suitable dates and announce to members shortly.
Reluctantly I have to charge for future events as it is no longer viable to provide accommodation and refreshments FREE of charge. I know in this difficult economic times you will understand.

THE COST OF THIS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS;
Regular networking meetings £5.00 to members £6.50 to non members
The cost of a table at these events to promote your work is £5.00
If you provide a talk or presentation the event is FREE

Quarterly meetings £5.00 members ONLY

Drop in clinics (one to one) £10 members and £20 to non members

Supervision one to one or small groups £35 to members £45 to non members.

These costs should cover the cost of our accommodation Refreshments will be available for you to purchase.

We will aim to have a Christmas event; the cost of this will be discussed nearer the time.
If anyone knows of any venues that we can utilise FREE of charge or in exchange for buying refreshments then I want to hear from you.

Contact liz.farrow.cpt@btinernet.com for more information.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Students