Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Yvonne Jevons, Feb 8 2011 12:18PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free talk in Falkirk and a chance to win a book

Come along to a free talk by Joy Wisdom about her new book "Pregnancy & Birth - A New Generation"

Date: Monday 14th February
Time: 12-2pm
Venue: SUMO Therapies, 83 Mary Street, Laurieston, Falkirk, Stirlingshire FK2 9PR

How to book a place:
Please email Yvonne on rainbowfeet58@googlemail.com to register your place and your chance to win a signed copy of Joy's book.

Here is an excerpt from a review of the book:
I read this book from two perspectives, that of a mum with two teenage boys and that of a complementary therapy practitioner. As a mother, I found the book of great interest to me on a personal level. As a complementary therapy practitioner I read the book with interest and felt that at last someone had written a book which was so comprehensive that it would serve two purposes - a handbook and reference for parents and professionals, as well as a useful parameter to bridge the physical/emotional understanding of life events and show how these can be dealt with to improve the lives of everyone. After all we have all been through the birth process ourselves and the kind of experience we have had can determine how we cope with life, for the rest of our lives until that pattern is removed. This book helps explain why these patterns got there and what help is available to remove them from your body, mind and soul.

If you would like to check out Joy's work please visit www.allonus.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events