Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Andrea Howard, Feb 9 2006 2:54PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

2 for 1 offer/Club Membership Application Forms

After requesting additional application forms nearly 2 weeks ago from the phone number on correspondence received with our introductory code, I still have not received anything.

I have left 2 messages this week on the answerphone asking for someone to contact me with regards to these forms and if there have been problems with them. Disappointingly I had not received a response. Again today I tried the number but after waiting for over a minute with the ringing tone decided to use the office number for existing members on the website. Fortunately someone answered and explained that there have been problems & that new form should be with them tomorrow, although they have been "kept in the dark" about it!

I appreciate the vast workload such an event has created but to at least keep members informed via these forums would have been useful.

I just hope that our clients do not encounter a similar situation.
Amanda Clegg
Mar 1 2006 8:13PM
Not encountered anyone who is interested in the club membership - would be interested in hearing from the administrators what the take-up has been from the public. You mention the 2 for one offer but don't refer to it - do you mean the Telegraph one? I've had a lot of enquiries bookings, even though I am one of 3 or 4 particiapting therapists in a very local area!
Gillian Kenyon
May 16 2008 3:54PM
Does anhone know anything about this ?.

Is it yet another aborted marketing scheme or was it so successful that it has been dropped.

Any feedback would be great - either directly here or contact me via www.TheHClub.org.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion