Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Keith A. Meager, Feb 20 2011 4:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

EXETER TORBAY AND DISTRICT – NETWORK MEETING – EXETER – 23RD FEBRUARY 20911.

Dear Friends,
Just a short note to remind you of the next group meeting to be held on Wednesday 23rd February 2011, at the St.Sidwell Centre, Sidwell Street, Exeter, commencing from 7.00.pm for a prompt start at 7.30.pm.
Our speaker will be:-
Anna Maria Mazzieri. SRMT MISRM MCThA. Director of a local Massage clinic and school.
Among other issues, Anna will cover a subject which is attracting much debate at the moment, “The New level 5 qualifications in massage therapy, what does it mean for massage therapists? Who can upgrade from level 3 to level 5? Do they need to upgrade?”
Anna is in a position to provide some clarity on this subject, so those of you who practice massage will be especially interested in this part of the evening.
Other matters:
I am delighted to tell you that we have two members who have offered their services as Secretary and Events Co-Ordinator to fill the vacancies left by Alice and Jaye. Names will be announced on Wednesday evening, and published here subsequently.
For those of you who have not had the opportunity to view the published notes of the recent meeting your Treasurer and I had with Kush Kumar, and Regional Co-Ordinator Angela Lewis, I will outline the meeting and take any questions or issues you may have.
I very much look forward to welcoming you on Wednesday next, 23rd February, and would just ask if you could kindly let me know your intention to attend as this helps with planning the room and refreshments. Thank you.
Date of Next Meeting:- Wednesday 23rd March 2011. Sidwell Centre, Exeter.
In Light & Peace
Keith A Meager
Group Co-Ordinator.
Email:- enquiries@reiki-journey.co.uk.
Tel:- 01884 257081. Mob:- 07738 197606

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Coordinators