Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Kathryn Reynolds, Mar 2 2011 12:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Retreat in Glastonbury - Theta Basic DNA Training Residential Course Date: Fri 25th,-27TH

The Daisy Centre Retreat in Glastonbury -
Theta Basic DNA Training Residential Course
(accommodation included)

Date: Fri 25th, Sat 26th & Sun 27th March 2011.

I will be teaching a Theta Basic Training Course at the Daisy Centre, Glastonbury (Winner of Favourite Retreat Centre in “Soul and Spirit “ magazine 2009 .)

I am offering the first 4 students paying in full, two nights accommodation included in the course fee. Yes, you heard me - your room free! If you are one of the first 4 students to pay the course fee of £395 when booking the course, I will pay for your board so that your accommodation is absolutely free!

So, if you are thinking about doing the Basic Theta Healing Course and you would like to train whilst on 'retreat' in the spiritual town of Glastonbury, please join me and some of the team on 25-27 March 2011.

Residential courses are my favourite way of teaching because you get the chance to really eat, breath and sleep what you are learning, whilst sharing and making wonderful new friends. Glastonbury is a special healing place, and favoured by a lot of students and therapists.

So dont miss out on this Special Offer, book now to avoid disappointment.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events