Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Julie Munnings, Mar 6 2011 11:25AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Hand Reflexology CPD Workshops Tutor

If you are not confident in giving home self help advice to clients or in giving a full hand reflexology treatment, you might like to consider taking further training to do so.

I have been teaching CPD workshops in Hand Reflexology for over 4 years and set up dates to suit qualified Reflexologists, with a maximum of four attendees per group. I am happy to work on a one-to-one basis too to maximise learning. A comprehensive treatment booklet is provided that can arranged to suit your own method of working. I am a professional tutor in adult learning as well as an experienced therapist and can supply testimonials from past student together with a full course outline on request. I usually run courses in Billericay but am happy to deliver workshops futher afield if required. Please visit www.learning-chrysalis.co.uk for more details and give me a call if you would like a speaker for your local support group or to attend a workshop. Workshops are over 7 hours and qualify and are registered with CThA for 5CPD points. Please call Julie Munnings on 01277 652073 or email padnju@msn.com if you are interested.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events